I accept Regence Blue Cross/BlueShield, First Choice and I bill out of network for Premera. Please bring your insurance card to your first session and be prepared to pay for the first session out of pocket.
For all other insurance companies, I am an out of network, outpatient provider of mental health therapy services. This means that I do not bill insurance directly for you, but I will give the documentation your company requires and you may seek reimbursement from them should you choose to do so.
I do recommend a call to your insurance company in either instance to ensure the coverage you have for my services. As you speak with your insurance company, some potential questions to ask are listed below:
- Does my medical insurance include any mental health coverage for out of network, outpatient providers?
- If yes, do I have an out of network deductible and how much of that deductible have I satisfied so far this year?
- After my deductible has been satisfied, how many mental health visits are covered in the calendar year?
- Are my visits covered in full or does my insurance simply cover a percentage?
- Does my insurance require a referral from my primary care physician?
- What specific documentation does my insurance company require for me to be reimbursed? (Please be as detailed as possible)
To make a credit card payment, please select the appropriate rate and continue forward with the instructions that follow.
Directions for using PayPal:
- Select the desired rate above and then click the "Buy Now" tab.
- You will be routed to the secure Paypal website.
- If you have an account, enter your login and password.
- If you don't have an account, you can pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest.
- Enter and review the information and ensure everything is correct.
- Press the "Pay Now" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email confirmation a few minutes after your payment has been made.