Contact & Directions
Office is located at:
- 1400 112th Ave SE Suite #100
- Bellevue, WA 98004
Bus Route: 112th Ave SE & SE 15th St
From 405 South:
- Take the S.E 8th St exit off of 405 (exit 12)
- There will be a fork in the exit, take the right fork towards S.E 8th St.
- Go down the ramp to the traffic light and take a left at the light.
- Go THROUGH the next two traffic lights.
- (The above step can be confusing because the 2nd light (one of the lights to go THROUGH) is also marked with 114th Ave. sign. This is NOT where to turn. Repeat do NOT turn at the 2nd light.)
- Take a left at the third traffic light at 114th Ave. SE and drive into Bellevue Office Park.
- Proceed straight and almost immediately onto and across a small bridge.
- Continue forward past the first group of buildings on the right (Lozier and Goldsmith Buildings).
- Continue past the next entrance on the right, which is the Bellefield Building. (If you are interested some food or coffee, there is a small coffee shop in the parking lot directly to the left of this sign.)
- Continue past one more right and then take your 4th right into the parking lot for the Careage Building.
- Feel free to park in any of the spaces you see available in the front of the building.
Once you have parked:
- Go up the stairs directly in the front of the building.
- Wheelchair access is available; please alert me ahead of time if you need this service.
- Once inside the building, you will be in a large foyer. Proceed down the left hand hallway until you reach the first room on your left, which will be a small waiting room.
- Please take a seat and I will be with you shortly.
- Restrooms are located a bit further down the same hallway on the right along with a water fountain.